Our customer service policy sets out rules that define what our customers should expect in terms of service delivery and how to manage all their needs. These policies are primary tools used to promote customer loyalty and increase the number of customers. It entails the degree of assistance and courtesy granted to those who patronize our business.
- Delivery on time performance.
- Identify cause of delays.
- Clear communication procedure for all delays.
- Updating delays as a Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Sharing of performance for related KPIs.
- Capturing public complaints.
- Complaints resolution plans.
- Dispatch and documents management.
- Orders execution.
- Contract management and review through utilization.