Who We Are
Dakawou Transport Limited, was the 1st Company Transporter entrusted with LPG transportation by the major oil companies in East Africa. It remains the largest LPG transporter in East and Central Africa and the sole transporter of LPG for Shell (K) Ltd, Libya Oil Kenya (Oilibya), KenolKobil (K) Ltd among others.
Hauling LPG, petroleum and dry cargo products is our business and one in which we focus all resources, assets and our vision so we can meet the needs of our customers.
Our Headquarter is situated in Nairobi off Mombasa Road and branches are in Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret and Nakuru.
Our Regional Presence
Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, South Sudan, Burundi, Rwanda and Congo
- Safe load Standards
- Well maintained tyres with a limit of2.5mm tread depth
- Overfill protection.
- Three Line braking systems.
- Wide range mirrors.
- Laminated Windshields.
- ERS Equipment/data.
- Speed Limiters (governors).
- Mandatory annual fitness inspections.
- Tankers with low centre of gravity
- Permissible gross weight configuration
- Electrical/static conductivity controls.
- Computer Tracking System on Trucks e.g.FM200/300 and Web based tracking