Management is firmly committed to this policy enabling all work activities to be carried out safely, and with all possible measures taken to remove (or at least reduce) risks to the health, safety and welfare of workers, contractors, authorised visitors, and anyone else who may be affected by our operations.
We are committed to ensuring we comply with the Work Health and Safety Act.
- Safety policies and procedures
- Schedules maintenance programmes
- Scheduled licensing plans
- Hazard effect management processes
- Incident investigation reporting processes and documentation
- Emergency response training, equipment and actual response
- Documented permit to work system
- Health awareness and management
- Waste disposal mechanism
- Sub-contractor safety audits carried out by transport contractor
- Material safety datasheets